HOW TO APPLY
Eligible applicants must be:
- Attending a Canadian high school
- Graduating in 2020
- Planning to enroll at a Canadian post-secondary institution in a first-year degree or diploma program
- Scholarship not open to residents of Quebec.
Note: Students who have applied for entry into a college or university but have not yet been accepted may still apply for the G3 Grow Beyond Scholarship. The final selected applicants will need to provide a copy of their chosen post secondary institution acceptance letter in order to be awarded.
- Complete the G3 Grow Beyond Scholarship application form, HERE
- Submit the application form and video by May 1, 2020 at 11:59 PM CST.
- Submit all accompanying documents as outlined (acceptance letter if available; otherwise, should be received by May 15, 2020)
- Produce a creative 2- to 4-minute video outlining their vision and planned contribution to the future of technology and innovation in Canada’s agriculture sector.
Although your last name is required on the entry form, you can choose to introduce yourself with first name or both first and last name. Your preference.
- Video essay: Video submissions will be judged by a panel of industry professionals (50% weighting)
- Public voting: Via online voting, maximum one video vote will be allowed per region (5 votes maximum). (25% weighting)
- Community and/or school involvement (25% weighting)
- Details to be provided within the submission form
- The Video Essay and Community and/or School Involvement will be judged by a selection committee of both academia and industry professionals.
Note: Videos meeting the scholarship criteria and requirements will be published to the scholarship web page for public voting. The scholarship committee reserves the right to use all scholarship materials including the video, in perpetuity, as deemed appropriate. Receiving payment of the scholarship is contingent on consent to use students’ name and image to announce scholarship winners. All personal information collected will not be used for any other purposes and will remain confidential.
TO BE ADDRESSED
IN THE VIDEO
- In your chosen field of study, how would you apply innovation and technology to the agriculture industry? (50% weighting)
- Which innovation do you believe has had the most impact on agriculture? (25% weighting)
- How does your school encourage innovation? (25% weighting)
Submission form and videos must be submitted by May 1, 2020 by 11:59 PM CST.
Employees and immediate family members of G3 and AITC-C are not eligible to apply.