HOW TO APPLY
Eligible applicants must be:
- Attending a Canadian high school.
- Graduating in 2024.
- Planning to enroll at a Canadian post-secondary institution in a first-year degree or diploma program.
- Scholarship not open to residents of Quebec.
Note: Students who have applied for entry into a college or university but have not yet been accepted may still apply for the G3 Grow Beyond Scholarship. The final selected applicants will need to provide a copy of their chosen post secondary institution acceptance letter in order to be awarded.
- Complete the G3 Grow Beyond Scholarship application form
- Submit the application form and video by April 10th, 2024 at 12:00 PM CST.
- Submit all accompanying documents as outlined (acceptance letter if available, video consent form; otherwise, should be received by June 7th, 2024).
- Produce a creative 2- to 3-minute video outlining their vision and planned contribution to the future of technology and innovation in Canada’s agriculture sector.
- Video submissions longer than 3 minutes will not be accepted.
- Video Essay: How well the video submission addresses the question will be judged by a panel of industry professionals. (65%)
- Community and/or School Involvement. (20%)
- Details to be provided within the submission form.
- Public Voting: Via online voting, maximum one video vote will be allowed for each of the five geographic regions designated on the website. (15%)
- The Video Essay and Community and/or School Involvement will be judged by a selection committee determined by G3.
Note: Videos meeting the scholarship criteria and requirements will be published to the scholarship web page for public voting. The scholarship committee reserves the right to use all scholarship materials including the video, in perpetuity, as deemed appropriate. Receiving payment of the scholarship is contingent on consent to use students’ name and image to announce scholarship winners. All personal information collected will not be used for any other purposes and will remain confidential.
TO BE ADDRESSED
IN THE VIDEO
What is your chosen field of study and why does it interest you? What is one major challenge facing the world that you believe could be addressed through innovation in the field of agriculture? Describe this innovation and how your studies can achieve it.
Submission form and video must be submitted by April 10th, 2024 at 11:59 PM CST.
Employees and immediate family members of G3 are not eligible to apply.